Green Tea Concentrate
- 2 bags of your go-to green tea
- 8 ounces filtered water
Iced Green Tea Lemonade
- 1 cup green tea concentrate
- 1 cup prepared lemonade
- 1 cup ice
- Make the green tea concentrate by combining the green tea bags and filtered water. You can either cold brew or hot brew the tea. Note: The cold brew method takes 12-24 hours and the hot brew method takes about 5 minutes.
- If you hot brew the green tea, use 175 degree water and let the tea steep for 2-3 minutes. Remove the tea bags and let it cool for a couple minutes.
- Combine the green tea concentrate and lemonade in a jar with a lid or cocktail shaker and shake it well.
- Put ice in a drinking glass and pour the green tea lemonade over it.
For small ice cubes or crushed ice, put everything together in jar or shaker and shake it to combine.